Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord

Hello!


I'm linking up with Fabulous in First to share some random things that I have planned for this week... 


1. 
My little blog has reached 20 followers on bloglovin'! Thank you to all those people who have clicked follow - it is very much appreciated!


2.

 Poetry Recital


My class are reciting some of their favourite poems we have read and some they have written this week on Wednesday and parents are invited. Hopefully they'll remember the ones we have been learning by heart and it won't just be me reciting alone!

3.

 It's the last full week of school!  

3 days after that I will finally be starting the summer holidays!


4. 

I tried to branch out and join in with some different linky parties this week. You can read my Throwback Thursday (with Thinking of Teaching) and Summer Reads (with The Teachers Desk 6) posts by clicking on the pictures below!

Summer Reads
Non Fiction Explorers
5.

 I've not taken as many pictures on the Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt this week as I wanted to as the camera on my phone has given up! My new phone is arriving Monday and I will be snapping away like mad to catch up! 

         


Have you been joining in? Let me know by commenting below so I can follow you on instagram and see what you've been snapping!

Head over to Fabulous in First to read some more random thoughts!

Enjoy your Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment