Sunday 20 July 2014

A peek at my week

Hello! 

Today I thought I would link up with Jennifer at Mrs Laffin's Laughings for A Peek at My Week!


I have been making a dent in my efforts towards the Blog Hoppin' 2014 scavenger hunt today while visiting my sister. With the help of her and my 2 nieces we managed to take lots of fun pictures. Here are some of my favourites:

Cartwheeling

Pink Flamingoes

Human Pyramid
The next one I took once I got home but I wanted to share it!

Gorgeous Pomme Cat with 4" ear to ear!
You can follow me on instagram to see more of the pictures we took today by clicking the button below!


On Monday we will be trying to finish off the moving vehicles we have been making at school - hopefully it will not be as messy as Friday...


It's the last 3 days of school! On Wednesday at 2pm the summer holidays officially begin! The staff at my school are off on the annual riverboat shuffle up and down part of the Thames to celebrate a hard years work and to say goodbye to quite a few staff who are leaving. I can't wait!

Of course, I do plan on going in to school on Thursday and Friday (but it doesn't count as school because there are no children there). This classroom is the empty one next to mine.


Only, as you can see, it is not empty but full of my mess! I need to get in a sort this out before the poor new teacher arrives and tries to set up her classroom ready for September. Wish me luck!

On Saturday, my Mum is taking me and my sister to see Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre in London as a birthday treat. I am very excited!


Sunday is my birthday - another year older. I'm not really celebrating.

That's a quick peek at my week. Have a great week whatever you're doing!



1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! It sounds like you have a fun filled week ahead! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete