Friday 11 July 2014

Summer Reads

Hello!

Beth at Thinking of Teaching is having a linky and I thought I would join in to share some of my favourite recent reads and plans for summer reading once the holidays finally start in 8 more days!
I am so ready for the summer break to begin!


I've read a few books (not as many as I would like) this year and have enjoyed them all.

Here I are some I have found the time to read:

An easy summer read

Enjoyable but not a patch on The Hunger Games

A fantastic story - worth a read

Not something I would usually read but throughly enjoyed

And here are some of the books I am hoping to read this summer:

I've heard a lot of good things about this book and author

My children's book fix - Josh Lacey visited our school recently and was great

Perfect sounds amazing and is waiting on my bedside table...
I can not wait for the holidays to begin so I can read peacefully and without feeling guilty!

What books have you been reading this summer? What do you recommend?

Thanks for stopping by, I would love it if you would consider following me on bloglovin!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up.
    I'm going to check out some of these books.
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete