Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Favourite topics


Hello!

It's Wednesday so I'm linking up with Christina at Sugar and Spice!



I was browsing back through old display photos and saw this one. I loved the wallpaper I used on this display and I loved teaching about the Victorians when I was in Year 6. Unless I can twist some arms, it's not a topic I get to teach this year and is one I miss.

My question for you is - what is your favourite topic to teach in your class (past or present!)?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!




Go link up with Christina!


5 comments:

  1. I love teaching life cycles!!! I look forward to it all year! We always have all kinds of critters that we watch grow and change (or hatch!) :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy teaching about Ben Franklin. He was so cool.

    Just a Primary Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we taught 'time' - sounds crazy but it was taken from our grade curriculum and I think it's so important. I sneak a bit in anyway ... shhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree your wallpaper background is just perfect for your topic. I have loved teaching space and the solar system (one time I even combined this with teaching French and we wrote and performed our own play based on the solar system in French - not bad for a group of 9 and 10 year olds!!) Lovely to meet another teacher from England too :-) Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete