Wednesday 27 August 2014

Do unto Otters

Hello!

Thank you Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for hosting Wordless Wednesday!



I have seen this book mentioned as a great back to school read in various places over the summer. As my class name is Otters I've been meaning to get myself a copy and I finally did! I love it and it is perfect for our first day back at school next Wednesday!

I think this is one of the most important rules for my classroom:


My question for you is: what is THE most important rule in your classroom this year?

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. I don't have students yet - but our school has umbrella rules of Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible. I suppose my biggest one is Be Respectful. Both to others and to themselves.
    Thanks
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* that book! We read it too! My students choose are rules, but they usually end up being a variation of responsible, respectful, and safe.

    ReplyDelete