Friday 8 August 2014

Five for Friday

Hello!

I just got back from my short trip to Bruges in time to link up with 




My first item has to be a few pictures from my trip. It was a great few days of exploring the fairytale city.



 I also enjoyed the yummy food!



I managed to snap a last few pictures for the Blog Hoppin' 2014 scavenger hunt while I was away. I ended up having lots off of fun hunting different things down and snapping them with some help from my family. Here are a few of my favourites from the hunt!



4. I managed to find the time to get a few things in the big sale. Fabulous superhero clipart from Krista Wallden.

Good Morning work from Kelley Dolling will be mean easy homework setting!


I was excited to move this Think Talk Teach packet from my wish list to cart and checkout! We need lots of practice forming clear sentences when speaking and writing and this will be perfect practice for my class! Thank you Miss DeCarbo!



I have spray painted these yellow (obviously not in this picture!) and want to paint some sort of quote on the side in turquoise paint. Any suggestions for something inspirational? 



That's all for this Five for Friday. I can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!


I would love it if you would consider following me on Bloglovin'!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little house with the green door! I had a great time shopping at the sale, too! I spent about $50! Have a great weekend!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete