Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday Scoop 21-9-14

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I last posted on my poor neglected blog! By the time I am home of an evening, I have no energy to do anything but sit and watch TV. That has to change and you'll see I plan to link up with Book Talk Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday this week! I must also be better at snapping pictures of what we are up to in the classroom to share on Friday!

Anyway, here is my Sunday Scoop for this week! 


Follow on Bloglovin

Can't wait to go and see what everyone else is planning this week.

Thanks to the Teaching Trio for the great linky!



6 comments:

  1. I found you through the linky. I need to stop neglecting my blog, too. I hope you get your new washing machine soon! Have a great week :)
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to go through my closets too. Out with the old and in with the new.

    Lisa http://lisateachr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Walking Dead! You won't get much done though! Ha!
    Juliet
    Tech Crazy Teacher
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pixie - catching up on all my blog reading - where does the time go? Thought I'd let you know I'm hosting a linky party for Reading 100 Books challenge as I saw you were hoping to do a bit more reading for pleasure (which is what I've challenged myself to do). There is no obligation to read 100 books but it does give you permission to read stuff other than for educational purposes - so come on over and join in the fun - it would be lovely to have you on board :-)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete